“Your content is terrible.” We can make that statement 100 times to car dealers without even looking at their websites and we’ll be right 99 times. The automotive industry has fallen victim to the mega-vendor mentality that makes content automation a necessary evil.
The problem is that it’s not truly “necessary” for everyone. There’s no way we could go out there and put high-quality, unique content on 20,000 dealership websites, which is why we don’t fault your vendors. They’re doing what they can. We aren’t looking for thousands of dealerships to work with on their content. We just want a handful that are really interested in being at the top. We want the dealers that aren’t satisfied with being second (aka the “first loser) on search.
Our onsite content strategy is extremely simple. We write it all. Once we have the website content perfected, we keep going by adding additional content and pages.
Here’s exactly what we do:
- We make sure that every piece of content on the static pages of your website are completely unique because they’re written by an actual human
- We do this manually because we do not believe in templates
- We make sure it is written for people, not search engines
- We add valuable content to your website on a constant and ongoing basis
- We refresh content on pages regularly to keep up with the times
Here’s why we do what we do:
- Google and Bing want every piece of content on the static pages of your website to be completely unique because they’re written by an actual human
- Google and Bing want this to be done manually because they do not believe in templates
- Google and Bing want it to be written for people, not search engines
- Google and Bing want more valuable content added to your website on a constant and ongoing basis
- Google and Bing want you to refresh content on pages regularly to keep up with the times
Unless you’re in the 1% that is manually managing every page of your website and consistently adding high-quality content all the time, you should consider working with us if you’re one of the aggressive dealers that want to dominate. If you’re passive, you’re probably doing as well as you could possibly do by keeping the boilerplate template that your website provider is giving you.
Aggressive? Contact us: